Abandoned Vehicles

To report an abandoned vehicle, take note of its registration, location, make, model, colour and condition, and whether or not it has a valid tax disc. Then phone 0300 456 0102 or click here for more details (Wiltshire Council website).

Note: If the vehicle is on private land, you will need to make preliminary enquiries as to who owns the vehicle, before completing the form.  This may involve calling your local police: the non-emergency number is 101.


Contributors to this page: Shirley Pryor , System Administrator and system .
Page last modified on Saturday 01 August, 2015 16:19:30 BST by Shirley Pryor.