To report illegally dumped waste, take a note of the exact location,  including whether it is in or near water.  It is also useful if you can visually inspect the waste to determine what it consists of and how much there is, but do not touch the waste and do not disturb the site.

Then contact Wiltshire Council (links to a form) to report or phone 0300 456 0100 and ask to be put through to the appropriate department.


Contributors to this page: Shirley Pryor and system .
Page last modified on Friday 28 June, 2013 14:15:30 BST by Shirley Pryor.